2 February 2013

Leather, Studs and Epic Shoes


Imitation Leather Trousers - H&M
I've become a little bit obsessed with leather and imitation leather at the moment and I would love a pair of pants like these ones above from H&M. Unfortunately I'm a little concerned about sizing and if these pants would be flattering so until I see some in a store here in Australia that I can try on, I might just have to love these from afar.
Alex Dress by Motel - TopShop
I have never been so devastated in my life that a dress is sold out in my size. I saw this dress randomly whilst browsing through TopShop's website and fell head over heels for it, even with the £48 price tag. The studded leather peplum detailing is absolutely stunning. I may actually be in mourning over never being able to get this dress.
Knitted Stud Shoulder Jumper - TopShop
I bought a black sweater similar to this while I was in Paris over Christmas but I am a little bit in love with it in white/ivory as well. This jumper looks so cosy and I'm really quite obsessed with subtle stud detail like this. An absolutely beautiful piece of clothing!
Deena & Ozzy Amadeus Metal Tip Skimmer - Urban Outfitters
I have black ballet flats with gold detailing but so far I haven't been able to find a pair with silver detailing that I really liked. Fortunately I spotted these on Urban Outfitters while browsing and fell in love! I really need to curb my spending a little bit though so hopefully these will still be available in my size at the end of the week/next week (closer to pay day!) so that I can buy them. I love the metal tipped toe detailing on these. Gorgeous!
Hough - Jeffrey Campbell
I've been looking for a pair of heeled sandals with a thick ankle strap for a little while now and it's really no surprise that my search would end with Jeffrey Campbell. Unfortunately almost every single style of Jeffrey Campbell shoes seem to be sold out everywhere online. I hope Solestruck.com restock soon!
Night Walk Distressed Black - Jeffrey Campbell
Though speaking of Jeffrey Campbell, through a stroke of luck I managed to obtain a pair of these distressed leather Night Walks for next to nothing! I have been dreaming of the day I could afford a pair of these shoes and through some savvy clothes swapping I managed to score a pair second-hand from a friend in America. I am ridiculously excited to finally have these shoes on my feet!! Let's just hope they're easier to walk in than they look!
xoxoRebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment