24 February 2013

Leather Shorts, Night Walks


Shorts - Dotti
White Tee - Big W
Jewellery - Lovisa, Diva
Bag - Forever New
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell
Lipstick - Lime Crime
Sunglasses - Prescription
----------
I wore this outfit today on a casual Sunday date with my boyfriend. We were going to drive up into the mountains for lunch in a cute little town called Montville but the weather was pretty bad so we decided to go to the movies to see Silver Linings Playbook instead. I switched my Jeffrey Campbell shoes for some more casual ballet flats for the date but I wanted to wear them when we took photos because I only received them the other day and wanted to show them off to you! Aren't they amazing?
This look was inspired by Nany's Klozet and her "Celebrity Inspired: Miranda Kerr" look. I really love the simple combination of a white tee and black shorts with some cool sunglasses, red lipstick and great shoes for a casual but chic look. What do you think, did I pull it off?
I hope you're all having a good weekend!
xoxoRebecca
PS: I will be drawing my giveaway this week so stay tuned!
----------
Follow Me - WordPress / BlogLovin'
Instagram @rendezvouswithfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment