14 February 2013

Will You Be My Valentine?


Dress - Dotti
Pumps - Target
Heart Cuff - Lovisa
Lipstick - Lime Crime
----------
I admit this outfit is rather simple but sometimes you just can't beat the classics. A little black dress paired with black heels and some sweet accessories is all you need to look chic and pretty on Valentine's Day. I love lace yoke on this dress and the cut-out back makes it a visually interesting dress from all angles. I paired it with a simple silver heart cuff to get into the spirit of romance and some red lipstick for a pop of colour. My boyfriend loved this outfit on me.
What did you wear for your special someone today? I'd love to see your Valentine's Day outfits!
xoxo
Rebecca
----------
Follow Me - WordPress / BlogLovin'
Instagram @rendezvouswithfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment