2 February 2013

Once Upon A Time


Mint Skirt - Supré
Blouse - Forever New
Bow Belt - TopShop
Studded Pumps - Payless Shoes
Jewellery - DivaLovisa, Camden Markets,
Surfer's Paradise Markets
----------
I wore this outfit today on a brunch date with my boyfriend today. We don't often go out to eat together because I am actually a personal trainer and like to stay healthy, so it was a nice treat for both of us.
I actually wanted to take pictures of this outfit earlier in the week to make my outfit posts a bit more consistent but on the day we were going to photograph it, it was so windy that my skirt wouldn't stay still! Luckily the weather was better today (even if it was getting dark when we were taking photos) and we were able to take pictures in the garden.
I hope you are all having a nice weekend!
xoxo
Rebecca



----------
Follow Me - WordPress / BlogLovin'  
Instagram @rendezvouswithfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment