8 February 2013

All Dressed Up


Here I Go Again Dress - Princess Polly
Summer Feather Dress - Princess Polly
Forget about the little black dress, this week I am on the hunt for the perfect little white dress and they're providing somewhat difficult. The stores (online and not) are full of them at the moment however finding the perfect one is nearly impossible! These two from Princess Polly are pretty close to what I am after but with a price tag of $165 and $85 respectively, it might be some time before I can afford to buy one. It's a shame because I would have loved a white dress to wear for Valentine's Day next week!
Edwina Lace Dress - Forever New
Forever New also released their newest collection this week and, of course, it contained a white dress! I definitely like the lace detailing of this dress more than the two from Princess Polly however it also carries a price of $80. I'm a bit happier to pay that from Forever New because I know their sewing quality and fabrics are 110% worth the price. Now I just have to decide between this dress and the cute LBD below!
Immortal Lace Yoke Dress - Dotti
As I mentioned above, I am also considering buying this dress from Dotti for Valentine's Day. I have been chasing a dress in a similar style for a long time now and I know it's something my boyfriend would really like on me. What do you think? Black or white?


Cut Out Gold Torque - Forever New
This is obviously not a dress but it is beautiful all the same. I love the intricate details and the free edges of this necklace. It is truly beautiful and definitely high on my wish list. I need more (gold) jewellery like this!
PU Seam Detail Pants - Dotti
These imitation leather pants are not a dress either but I am still lusting over them pretty badly. I really like how they don't seem too shiny and the stitched seam detail makes them a little bit different. If I go and buy that dress I mentioned, I might have to try these on while I'm there so I can maybe buy them online once I get paid! Fingers crossed they still have my size by then.
xoxo
Rebecca
----------
Follow Me - WordPress / BlogLovin'  
Instagram @rendezvouswithfashion

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the black dress and necklace (does necklace come in Silver?)

    I think your boyfriend would love the black dress! good luck on the hunt for LWD. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure it only comes in gold unfortunately. I would prefer silver too!

      He loved the black dress! He ended up buying it for me since my online order got lost and I never received it from the site I bought it from! He went into the store and bought it for me when he saw I was upset about something <3

      Delete
  2. D: where can I get this necklace? seeing as I'm in love with it too. maybe can try to find silver one (not saying you can't find it but maybe 2 heads can find silver!)

    Aww that's so sweet! :D <3 I love the lacy bit of it. it's so... sexy yet elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. www.forevernew.com.au is where I saw it. :)

      It is! I have loved the lace yoke for a while now, I just haven't been able to find the perfect dress. I'm so excited to wear it tomorrow!

      Delete