18 February 2013

Blue Dress, Gold Buttons


Blue Dress - Best & Less
Blazer - Forever 21
Black Belt - Boohoo
Jewellery - Diva, Lovisa
Black Pumps - Target
----------
I want to start posting outfits a little more regularly and that means getting a little bit creative with the clothes I wear to work. I work in a corporate office with a fairly relaxed dress code but I tend to get lazy and repeat the same blouse-and-peplum-skirt combination most days of the week. However since the whole point of starting this blog was to make me more mindful of how I dress, I have decided to extend this to work as well.
I wore this outfit to work yesterday and I actually have a similar version of this outfit planned for a party or a date in the future. It's amazing how something as simple as a smart black blazer and the right accessories (and shoes) can make all the difference when dressing up or down a bright statement dress. I also chose to wear my glasses for these photos as well to make the work outfit complete!
So what do you think? Could you wear something like this to work?
xoxo
Rebecca
PS: Don't forget to enter my Valentine's Day Give Away before Thursday!
----------
Follow Me - WordPress / BlogLovin'
Instagram @rendezvouswithfashion


No comments:

Post a Comment