27 January 2013

Sequins, Studs & Lace


Harriet Lace Tank - Forever New
This lace tank from Forever New is so pretty and very feminine! I'm lusting over it pretty badly but without the perfect pair of denim shorts to pair it with, I just can't justify buying it, especially with a $70 price tag! So for now, until the perfect pair of summer shorts can be found, it will have to remain on my wishlist.
Louisa Lace Insert Sleeveless Shirt - Forever New
I have been searching for the perfect sleeveless blouse in white all summer and I finally found one in Forever New. I love the hints of gold from the buttons and the subtle lace detailing.  A very pretty little shirt that I can't wait to style for you.
Angie Gold Shiny Sequin Dress - Oh My Love
I am a little bit in love with this gold sequin dress from an online UK store called Oh My Love and after much contemplation I ended up buying it for my birthday celebrations this year, even though my birthday is still 4 months away! This dress is just flashy enough to be perfect for a birthday party but the bodycon shape makes it a little bit classy, especially paired with a black blazer or a leather jacket. And it's currently on sale for $25! Such a bargain!
Fraankie Black Leather Boots - Steve Madden
With January slowly coming to an end I have been keeping a watchful eye on the ever increasing amount of winter season fashion creeping into the stores, as well as the discounted winter fashion leaving the northern hemisphere stores. These boots by Steve Madden (currently on sale at Urban Outfitters) are just divine. I love the studded detail of these boots! 
I seem to be buying so many things from my wishlist lately thanks to selling lots of my old things on eBay that I am starting to think this should be my weekly shopping post instead of a wishlist! What do you guys think, do you like reading these posts? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
xoxoRebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment