25 January 2013

Under My Umbrella (Ooh Baby It's Rainin')


Neon Blouse - H&M
Shorts - Black Milk Clothing
Peep Toe Heels - Zu Shoes
Jewellery - DivaLovisaPandora
Lipstick - Lime Crime Velvetines
Umbrella - Random Chemist/Drug Store
----------
The weather is very miserable and it has been raining all day but I still wanted to take these pictures outdoors in my garden because the wet wooden fence and the overcast sky I thought were a really nice contrast to the brightness of my shirt. I got a bit wet taking these pictures but they turned out exactly how I hoped so I don't mind! I also added the umbrella at the last minute because it was raining a lot heavier than I was expecting.
This blouse was a bit of an unexpected love of mine. It's not my normal style or colour choice but the beading on the collar was such a lovely detail that I couldn't pass it up! I picked it up in H&M while I was in London recently. I'm so sad we don't get H&M in Australia but thankfully my family lives in London so I can buy online and have them forward the packages on to me! Yay!
Anyway as it's a very rainy Friday night I am going to go watch The Vampire Diaries and snuggle with my cats (and boyfriend!) on the couch. What are you up to this weekend?
xoxo
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment