17 January 2013

In the Summertime You Are All Mine


Blazer - Forever 21
Top - Forever New
Shoes - Coté-A-Coté (Paris)
Bag - Dotti
Jewellery - Lovisa

----------
So here it is, my first outfit post for this blog. I'm a little bit nervous about posting this if I'm honest. I've taken plenty of "selfie" photos for my Instagram before but posing for someone else to take photos was a bit strange, even if it was just my boyfriend taking them for me in our garden. I think he did a good job though, don't you?
I put this outfit together to wear to see The Hobbit with my boyfriend last night but I think I might wear it on Friday night when I go for dinner and drinks with a good friend of mine. This blazer caught my eye while I was in London but once I got home, I didn't know what I could wear it with until winter came around again. After looking through lookbook.nu and some fashion blogs for inspiration, I decided to try and pair it with some nice shorts and I'm really happy with how it turned out.
Let me know what you think?
xoxo
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment