26 March 2013

This Week I Love...


I'm very sad to say that I probably won't be able to afford a single thing from my wishlist for the month thanks to bills and the like but I am currently preparing a post highlighting some of the most recent additions to my wardrobe from the last couple of months that I haven't had a chance to share with you yet. So stay tuned!
In the mean time, here's some things I loved this week (and last week).
Holy Chic Tee - Bardot
I saw this tee when I was out shopping with a girlfriend the Friday before last and I immediately fell in love. Graphic and printed tees aren't really my style but I would love to learn how to incorporate them into my wardrobe as they are very trendy and can look really interesting when styled well. I loved the pun on this shirt and the beaded jewel detailing on it added a feminine touch. It wasn't on sale when I was in Bardot's store but it is currently on sale in their online store!
Harper Flocked Scuba Dress - Forever New
I saw this dress when I was browsing the latest collection on Forever New's website and fell in love with the velvety baroque detailing. I really love the fabric design as well as the overall cut of the dress. It is very elegant and very on-trend for this coming winter.
Paige Textured Belt Dress - Forever New
Speaking of Forever New, I also fell in love (as I often do) with this blue texture skater dress. This shade of blue is one of my favourites and again I love the subtle textures the fabric has to offer this dress. It isn't as chic as the one above but still a lovely dress.
Jewel Sleeve T-Shirt - Ally Fashion
This tee I found on a smaller fashion chain store here in Australia called Ally Fashion. I instantly knew I had found something special in the jewelled details on the sleeves. This tee is very unique and I just love the colours it has to offer!
Lina Heart Crown Stud - Forever New
I found these little gems also at Forever New and definitely think this is one purchase I just have to make! When I was younger I was completely obsessed with the video game Kingdom Hearts and I often find myself drawn to this design: a heart with a crown. My favourite perfume (Vera Wang - Princess) comes in a bottle of this design, I have a charm on my Pandora bracelet with this design and I am also thinking of getting a tattoo in this design because of the impact the game had on my teenaged years. These earrings are just adorable! I love them to pieces!
xoxo
Rebecca
----------
Follow Me - WordPress / BlogLovin'
Instagram @rendezvouswithfashion

1 comment:

  1. I love those earings, that I looked them up. They're on special!!! so tempted. They're really cute.

    I love the blue and black dresses ^_^

    ReplyDelete