11 March 2013

This Week I Love...


I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to blog last week! Things have been crazy in my life and my boyfriend (and photographer!) have been so busy we have been passing like ships in the night and just not getting a chance to take any outfit pictures. Hopefully I will have some for you soon.
In the meantime, here's a few things I've found this week that I just love! They won't go on my monthly wishlist because I can't afford to buy such expensive pieces right now but it doesn't stop me loving them enough to want to share with you guys!
Elena Studded Neckline Dress - Forever New
I absolutely love the studded detailing on this bodycon dress from Forever New. I think this dress is a little bit edgy whilst being very classy.
Lucy (by Spurr) - The Iconic
These wedges by Spurr I found on The Iconic are just to die for! I love the feminine blush colour combined with the tough studded element. They're just gorgeous shoes and would look super cute with a black or floral dress.
Kimberley Skater Dress - Forever New
I love this dress from Forever New simply for the shape and the colour. I love blue (it's been my favourite colour since I was 6) and this shade is just divine!
Asymmetrical Hem Peplum Top - ROMWE
I was browsing through ROMWE (I have never bought from them) and this top caught my eye. I have been looking to try the peplum style for a while now but have never found anything I really liked. The asymmetrical shape of this top makes it really unique and of course I am obsessed with studs right now so the shoulder detailing is just perfect! It also comes in white and I am so torn over which I would prefer!
I hope you are all having a good week and I promise to have some new outfits for you soon!
xoxoRebecca
----------
Follow Me - WordPress / BlogLovin'
Instagram @rendezvouswithfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment