3 March 2013

Black & Gold


Leather Skirt - TopShop
Blouse - Forever New
Wedge Booties - Gift
Necklace - Lovisa
Leather Cuff - Boohoo
Asymmetrical Cuff - Diva
----------
Last night my boyfriend and I went to a 30th birthday party (at a pub/bar) for one of his hometown friends and whilst I originally wanted to wear a nice dress, the weather was so wet and miserable that I decided to go with a more autumn look rather than a summery dress. I have been dying to show you my leather skirt from TopShop for weeks now and I'm glad we finally got to take pictures with it. 
Today I am going to a photoshoot with a friend of mine. My friend is a make-up artist and she has another friend who is a photographer and they have asked me to do a shoot with them just for practice. I only have to decide what to wear! They have asked for "classy casual but not too formal" so I am going to look through some of my favourite blogs for inspiration before I head out this afternoon. Hopefully I can share the pictures from the shoot with you!
xoxoRebecca
----------
Follow Me - WordPress / BlogLovin'
Instagram @rendezvouswithfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment