17 March 2013

Lime & Soda





Limes Rooftop Cocktail Bar
View from the Rooftop Bar
Dress - Forever NewJewellery - DivaShoes - Big W
----------
On Saturday night my boyfriend and I went to a birthday party for a friend of ours that we both happen know through different places: he met her at work whereas I went to school with her! How weird is that?
Anyway, the party was at a rooftop cocktail bar that I have never been to before called Limes. We were told in advance that it was quite fancy so I decided to wear this beautiful high-low dress from Forever New that I bought a year ago for a wedding and haven't had the chance to wear again since. I paired it with some simply gold accessories including my new collar that I haven't had a chance to show you yet and some simple/sparkly shoes to complete the look.
I must apologise for the quality of the pictures in this post! I don't have a fancy camera, just a normal "point and shoot" digital camera so taking pictures at sunset/dusk is quite difficult and some of them turned out quite dark. We also didn't get any close up detail shots because the outfit was fairly simple. Please forgive me!
xoxo
Rebecca
----------
Follow Me - WordPress / BlogLovin'
Instagram @rendezvouswithfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment