15 March 2013

March/April Wishlist


It's pay day tomorrow and do you know what that means? It's time for my monthly wish/shopping list post! Unfortunately I only have a very small budget for clothes this month because I have to pay for my car registration as well as get some fillings at the dentist. Sadly that means the focus for this month is just a few simple pieces that I can buy for relatively cheap and should mix up my wardrobe a little bit in the coming month as the colder autumn weather approaches.
Burgundy Wedges
Karolina Wedge - The Iconic
I saw a pair of burgundy wedges similar to the ones pictures above in a store a few weeks ago and have regretted not looking to see if they had my size ever since. Burgundy is such a rich colour for this season and while I am still undecided about buying jeans in this colour, I definitely want shoes (and a sweater!) in this shade. Leopard print is something I have recently discovered I liked and I think either pair of these wedges would go great with some black skinny jeans and a leather jacket for an edgy, chic look.
High-Low Skirt
I have been chasing a black, sheer high-low skirt for a little while and would love to be able to find one this month to add to my wardrobe. I found the one above on ROMWE whilst browsing the other day and thought I might give it a try. Ideally I would like it in chiffon for a more floaty, feminine touch but for the price (just under $23) I'm willing to give ROMWE a try.
White Long Sleeved Blouse
Speaking of ROMWE, as you will no doubt be aware I am still on the hunt for a long-sleeved white blouse and the collar tips on this blouse are super cute! I have never bought from ROMWE before but I hear very good things about it on other blogs. Have any of you lovely ladies bought from ROMWE before? Tell me what you think!
Silver Watch
Believe it or not, I have only owned one watch in my entire life and it was when I was 10 years old. It was a hideous thing with a smiley face band and a "mood stone" for the face that changed colour depending on your body temperature. I think now that I am nearly 25 I should probably add a basic (but proper!) watch to my jewellery collection... mostly so my boyfriend will stop getting annoyed with me constantly asking him for the time!
I have a few naughty purchases in the mail on their way to me that I snuck in last month so hopefully I can show you some new additions to my wardrobe soon.
Have a good weekend!
xoxo
Rebecca
----------
Follow Me - WordPress / BlogLovin'
Instagram @rendezvouswithfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment