15 April 2013

April/May Wishlist


It's been a long month with very little money thanks to bills but finally pay day is here again! This month I want to try and buy a couple of things I couldn't purchase last month due to lack of funds, as well as a few new things I've found since then. 
Harlem Paper Bag Shorts - Dotti
I admit I have become a little addicted to shorts despite the fact the weather is getting colder every day. It's really hard to find nice shorts that suit anyone that isn't model thin and even harder to find shorts that a) aren't denim and b) aren't super tight. I love these baggy shorts and I really, really hope I manage to purchase a pair during this coming month.
Metal Point Collar White Blouse - ROMWE
As always, I am continuing my search for a basic white blouse and this one from ROMWE still tops my list of candidates. I would honestly love to find one that wasn't sheer or chiffon but it seems to be impossible these days! The simple collar embellishments on this blouse are also really cute.
Penny Panel Knit Dress - Dotti
This simple black knit dress will be great to layer over cute tights and a chic blazer or leather jacket for work and casual wear this winter. Now I just have to decide between basic black (something I severely lack in dresses) or aubergine.
Glam Spiked Necklace - Diva
I have been looking at necklaces similar to this one for a while and would love to get my hands on one this month. I'm a little bit undecided however on whether to buy gold or silver... or both!
Before I leave this post I just want to quickly apologise for my absence from this blog and assure you that I do have an explanation (as well as a few new blog posts) coming in the very near future. Until then I beg you to please be patient with me! It won't be long now, I promise. 
xoxo
Rebecca
----------
Follow Me - WordPress / BlogLovin'
Instagram @rendezvouswithfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment