24 April 2013

This Week I Love...


As I mentioned in my last post, I am sorry for being absent from this blog recently. I have been dealing with some very personal issues in my life to do with my health and it has taken a lot of focus and energy to deal with them. I do want to put more effort back into this blog and even if I can't post outfits as much as I would like (my boyfriend/photographer is also going through some health issues), I do want to keep posting new content such as posts like this and more lifestyle/beauty related posts too. So please be patient with me and most importantly, keep reading!
Map Print Scarf - TopShop
I am a little bit obsessed with map prints because of my love of travel and absolutely adore this printed scarf from TopShop! The design is very cute and the price fairly cheap but when shipping costs more than the item itself, it's doomed to be stuck on my wishlist instead of on my "to purchase" list.
TROOPA Boots - Steven Madden
I have had a little bit of a love affair with Steve Madden since discovering his designs last year and these boots are amazing. They are currently on sale for just $100 from Urban Outfitters and I wish more than anything I had the money to buy them! They would go great with a pair of skinny jeans or printed leggings and would replace the pair of boots I walked to pieces (literally) in London over Christmas. Hopefully I can save up and buy a pair before the season is over!
Lady Strut Bag - Princess Polly
This shoulder bag from Princess Polly is just adorable! I love the cute bow detail and the size is just perfect.  I am seriously lusting over this bag right now and it comes in coral and teal as well for those who, unlike me, prefer a pop of colour rather than basic black.
Asymmetrical Leatherette Skirt - Bardot
I have not been much of a fan of Bardot in the past but their clothes this season have really changed my opinion of the brand. I adore this leatherette skirt with its unique asymmetrical detailing and would have purchased it when I saw it on sale but unfortunately they were sold out in my size. I will be on the hunt for a similar skirt all winter, I just know it!
What pieces are you loving at the moment? Are you missing summer fashion or like me are you longing for colder days when you can snuggle up in chic winter attire?
xoxo
Rebecca
----------

Follow Me - WordPress / BlogLovin' / LookBook
Instagram @rendezvouswithfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment