25 April 2013

Denim & Lace


Skinny Jeans - Jay Jays
Top - Forever New
Leather Jacket - Primark
Ballet Flats - Cote-A-Cote, Paris
Handbag - Forever New
Bracelets - Diva
----------
This casual look was inspired by my favourite fashion blogger, Rebekah Wing from Flirting With Fashion. I dressed this outfit up a little more than Rebekah's original look for a night out with friends and my boyfriend to have dinner at a pub and then go see Iron Man 3.  I really love the contrast not only between black and white but also of the tough textures of denim and leather with the crochet lace. This is definitely one of my favourite combinations and I think I will be wearing it a few more times before autumn is through!
xoxo
Rebecca
----------
Follow Me - WordPress / BlogLovin' / LookBook
Instagram @rendezvouswithfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment