14 June 2013

New In My Wardrobe

I am so sorry things have been quiet on this blog lately. I lost my job a few weeks ago rather unexpectedly and have been very busy interviewing and doing temp work until I could find myself a new permanent job. I am pleased to say that this tough time has been the best thing that ever happened to me though because I took a chance an applied for my dream job again (I have applied many, many times over the last 8 years) and was finally successful! So on Monday I will begin my new role as a travel agent! I can't wait!
Anyway, since my birthday I have added a few things to my wardrobe but I have been trying not to spend too much money because I didn't know how long it would take me to find a new job and now that I have, I don't know when I will next be paid! But nonetheless here are a few cute additions to my wardrobe to tide you over until my next outfit or wishlist post!
The minute I saw this top on a girl from LookBook.nu, I just knew I had to have it. I absolutely adore cats and cat print things are slowly becoming a little obsession of mine... I just purchased this shirt today and I also received another cat t-shirt for my birthday, along with some cat-themed jewelry! Cat all the things!
New Matte Black Reversible Skater Dress - Black Milk Clothing
I have had my eye on this dress from Black Milk Clothing since it was released a few months ago and I finally had the funds to purchase it over the weekend as a reward to myself for getting a job so quickly! The dress is reversible so you can wear it with the neckline pictured or a racer back neckline, so really it is two dresses for the $60 price tag, which is definitely worth it! And best of all, I can wear it to work with some careful business styling.
Sheer Dobby Tights - Forever New
I love polka dot tights and every winter it seems I have to buy a new pair because I wear the pair I bought last season over and over again until I get a run or a ladder in them. I picked these up last weekend when I went shopping in the city with one of my best friends.
Pocket Sweater - Bardot
I bought this sweater on sale (over 50% off!) last weekend as well whilst shopping in the city with my friend. It's super comfy and looks really great with a pair of black skinny jeans or printed tights. I love the metallic sheen and am so pleased with such a great bargain!
I really hope to have some new outfit posts to show you soon. Things have been so busy and the weather has been awful and raining so I haven't had a chance to get outside with my boyfriend/photographer and shoot some outfits. I have a few great ones planned so hopefully I can show you over the weekend.
xoxo
Rebecca
---------
Follow Me - WordPress / BlogLovin' / LookBook
Instagram @rendezvouswithfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment