26 May 2013

It's My Birthday!


Wet Look Leggings - Black Milk Clothing
T-Shirt - Valley Girl (Gift)
Vest - Thrift Shop
Jewellery - Markets
Loafers - Jeffrey Campbell (Gift)
Sunglasses - Prescription

----------
Yesterday was my 25th birthday and I have had such a busy weekend that I just haven't had time to blog until now. I'm actually really sad that I didn't get a chance to photograph the sequined dress I wore out to dinner last night with my friends but I am wearing it again to an event next month for a charity screening of The Great Gatsby so I can show it to you then.
I also lost my job this week so I have been very stressed! Luckily I had a fantastic birthday weekend and now that it's Sunday I can relax a little bit before starting to look for a new job next week. I wore this laid back outfit today which is comprised of some of my favourite birthday presents! The cute kitty t-shirt was a gift I received from a high-school friend on Friday night and the shoes (which I adore!) were a combined gift from my two best friends. They are so comfortable! I have a feeling I will be wearing them everywhere from now on...
With no work in my immediate future, I hope I can blog a big more frequently for a little while as I will have plenty of free time but sadly not a lot of money to go out or go shopping!  Wish my luck on my job hunting, I am going to need it!
xoxo
Rebecca
----------
Follow Me - WordPress / BlogLovin' / LookBook
Instagram @rendezvouswithfashion

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday! and that outfit is really cool ^_^

    ReplyDelete