18 May 2013

This Week I Love...


I know this post is very overdue but I have been unwell lately so I haven't been feeling like blogging very much. I bought a DSLR camera recently though so hopefully I can capture some outfit posts more frequently for you, as well as take nicer quality photos!
Anyway, here are some of my recent finds that I just love!
Kerise High Low Dress - Forever New
This dress is just stunning and if I wasn't a bridesmaid for my best friend's wedding in October, I would definitely be buying this dress to wear to the event. The colour is just stunning and knowing Forever New, the fabric and quality of this dress are likely to be just as fabulous. It is so beautiful!
Trixie High Low Top - Forever New
I have been looking for a casual striped sweater for a while now and this light weight one (also from Forever New) is almost perfect! I love the grey stripes instead of the typical black you might find somewhere else--I think it is a nice, soft look and very feminine.
Kitten Blouse - Dotti
I saw this blouse in-store at Dotti a few weeks ago when I was shopping with my good friend Alex. I absolutely adore the kitten print but sadly because it is sold out everywhere in my size this blouse gets stuck here instead of on my monthly wishlist.
Dear Diary Tee - Princess Polly
I don't often wear printed tees (or tees at all really) but every now and then one pops up that I really like. The design on this is quite cute and the words are really fitting to a fashion blogger, don't you think? If I have any money to spare at the end of the month I would love to buy this shirt!
It's my birthday in a week so I will hopefully have one... or two... or three different outfits to share with you after my birthday weekend. I will be 25 this year, how scary!
xoxo
Rebecca
----------
Follow Me - WordPress / BlogLovin' / LookBook
Instagram @rendezvouswithfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment