24 June 2013

Long Cat is Long

Cat Tee - SheInside
Leather Jacket - Just Jeans
Jeans - Jay Jay's
Necklace - Lovisa
Bracelets - Lovisa, Diva
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell (Gift)
Nail Polish - Illamasqua
----------
Photography and editing by Alex C from Hello AC
On Sunday afternoon I got the chance to catch up with a good friend of mine for pancakes and a spot of shopping in the city before we decided to park ourselves in the grounds of a church to take some photos for our respective blogs. I was really excited to wear my new cat tee from SheInside that arrived last week and I was so sad to find once I got home from our outing that it had a hole in it that I didn't notice when I took it out of the packaging, so I'm not sure I am happy to buy from them again... It's pretty bad to have a hole that looks like it came from a cigarette burn in a brand new shirt.
Apart from my shirt dramas, this outfit was perfect for a lazy, casual Sunday afternoon in the cold Brisbane city! Although these jeans make me feel like I really do need to get back to the gym ASAP...
xoxo
Rebecca
---------
Follow Me - WordPress / BlogLovin' / LookBook
Instagram @rendezvouswithfashion

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog on a Black Milk page- you look awesome and loving your blog!
    http://liquidgrain.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete